GYST - \'jist\ - noun -
1. The main and essential point or purpose.
2. An acronym for "Get Your S**T Together": GYST Media helped me drive more revenue via online presence.
GYST Media is a boutique web design firm. From conception, to design and launch, and through to website marketing and management, GYST Media is the solution for getting your brand online. Launched in 2010 by Geoff Mack and Ward Bouwman, GYST Media is focused on solving the unique needs of small to medium companies and non-profit organizations.
- Design and Build beautiful websites that are true ambassadors of your brand
- Build functions and features to eliminate redundant work tasks and increase productivity
- Optimize your site for keywords and phrases that drive additional visitors to your websites
- Engage visitors with actionable content for increased sales
The bottom line is a better website -- one that is both easier to use and is more effective -- which will drive your business to the next level.
Meet the Founder
Founder and Account Manager Geoffrey Mack has a long history in the online industry with an insider's knowledge and insight that is now focused on solving the problems facing small business.
Geoffrey began working at Charles Schwab, a pioneer in online trading, in 1989 in the fledgling online trading department. As Chief of Staff for Schwab's Electronic Brokerage Technology, Geoffrey was instrumental in guiding Schwab's early dominance in the online trading industry.
In 1997 Geoffrey left Schwab for Alexa Internet, a small but ambitious startup that was purchased by Amazon.com in 1999. During his time at Alexa, Geoffrey played a pivotal role in the development of countless seminal Internet projects, including: the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, The Alexa Search engine - the first search engine that learned from people's surfing habits, and many others.
Geoffrey holds a Master Certificate in Internet Marketing from the University of San Francisco.